Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1-the real birthday


 There is nothing better than having a good ol' Stargirl outfit on. Read the book and you will understand.At devotional I was reminded today was also Joseph Smith's martyrdom which made my heart full of gratitude for everything that I have now because of those who have lived before me.

21 things to make a great birthday:
1. being sat in the middle of the room to be serenaded to with happy birthday
2. my back porch glowing orange as the boys next door wrote out "Happy Bday" in flaming cotton balls
3. a rose on my desk at noon from someone dear
4. Who can have a bad day with as much free frozen yogurt as you want? That's right no one! If you are lactose intolerant, you can have as much sorbet as you want! Ha everyone wins!
5. wondered around my favorite flowers and talked to a parrot
6.cart wheeled on a roof top
7. TWO free snow cones with a 2 and a 1 written on it. Why do I get two? One for happy and one for birthday!
8. soccer games
9. lunch with a friend
10. getting a cupcake in the mail
11. having such a wonderful best friend (she is pretty much a sister) that will do everything with me
12. someone else washing my hair, cutting it and styling it
13. taking pictures
14. getting excited for the Spartan that weekend
15. having only one class to go to
16. walking barefoot
17. bean burritos
18. two new favorite shirts
19. having the sun shine all day
20. seeing people's creative side
21. smiling and laughing




cheers!

No comments: