Thursday, August 30, 2012

I love Phoenix.

"Why?" you ask, because I love the heat...just as much as the next sweaty person.
On a serious note, it is amazing down here. There is so much culture and support down here.
My sister thinks there is nothing to do in this blazing hole of a valley, I disagree.
There are a billion small wonders waiting for you to discover. Such as Vintage by Misty, Matt's Big Breakfast, on 7th Ave there are a plethora of vintage stores, music galore, and art shenanigans all over the place! That isn't even getting to the outdoors things you can do (our mountains may be small but are sure fun to hike up!)
We might not be the oldest city around, but there are quite a few things to occupy your time. Just to let you all know.
Head east or west you get the shopping and the venues. 
And if you want cooler weather, head up north for the beautiful outdoors and free spirits.
And if you want nothing at all but desert bliss around you, go down south (and if you drive through Tucson check out Ben's Bells).

AZ has it all.

Even though I am not constantly  here, and travel to and fro living in other places, I would recommend this beautiful state anytime.




cheers!

p.s. I know I went a little link crazy...and that isn't even all the awesome things I wanted to share...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, I'm homesick now. Also, I loved Zia Records, Savers, Garcias (On 35th avenue), Miracle Mile Deli, Bookman's, Arrowhead Mall... Biltmore shopping area, oh so much..