Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walk the walk

I rekindled my love for walking- yes, even in the cold. I have missed the companionship of the outdoors and the things you will happen upon as you meander around town. I found that these town dwellers have become obsessed with graffetti and random stickers.

I embrace all kinds of art. An one such art form I am learning to become a little of a fanatic about is barefoot running. Yup, I am now a fan of five finger shoes and run-a-moc. The hippie in my heart is jumping for joy as I put more feathers in my hair, look for yoga mats (so I don't have to use the smelly, ring-worm infested mats of the schools anymore), and turn my new-found (trying-to-love) love of running to barefoot style. Did I mention I am really hoping to get into a canyoneering class in the spring? Outdoors I will embrace you again as soon as all this snow melts!!!! To further my declaration of love for the outdoors, I am going to attempt at making a hamock before next semester starts. So here I go life, lets get productive!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a book that shows you how to make a hammock...if you want to take a gander at it :) and where do you run barefoot? I used to do a barefoot mile after yoga in fall semester.