Sunday, March 6, 2011

.:13-32:.




*who doesn't like free dance parties?




L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is for very very extraordinary, E is for the even more than you adore-Valentine's cupcakes




Uke sessions. hey. hey.




Gringos=hysterical laughter about love




Oh Mr. Sun decided to finally pay us a visit!




Oh and then Mr. Todd finally decided to visit from Provo! What a nice surprise, especially when I find out he is here in the form of him walking by my apartment window, it taking me a few seconds to realize it is him and throwing my cereal all over the place to greet him at the door.




We walked home in a blizzard. Yup those are mini snow mountains on our foreheads.




First attempt at DIY hair wrap which then inspired us to make a book of pictures we want to take. picture of creative juices flowing right here.




and dont you forget it!! (not by me obviously)




second floor is the quiet zone. do we obey? no definantly not, especially when we crawl under the desks to scare people.




creepy secret tunnel to Narnia in the girls bathroom??




domestic homemakers+spaghetti dinner=yum yum in the tum tum :]




old habits die hard... especially one of climbing up walls. some things I will never grow out of.




No we are not ghostbusters, sorry you're gonna have to call someone else. we are just the friendly, best looking volunteers vacuuming up the I-center.




attack of the bandana-ites!




yes they are eating muddy buddies out of a dust pan. can you say super nice guys? they were willing to risk their health to make sure my roommate wouldn't cry over spilt desserts.




this is a picture explaining why I have no pictures. Nepal might as well be the person I am dating with all the time I spend researching it.




now just imagine running them...



woooooooo! I got my last letter of recommendation to go to China! Final application turn in here I come!!! (not by me)

I need to start spending time with real people and not fictional characters...








xoxo

2 comments:

Julia said...

Very cute! Im missing collage, while checking out your picks. You are too funny! I went to UVU

Anna Goose Monster said...

Aw thank you! I love college too! UVU??! A good friend of mine is thinking of going there! You would recommend it yes?