Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little something or other

I am getting creative tomorrow.
I need to plan a service project for my ward, plan a ward activity, think of something to do for Nepal, distinguish what is good for making money for the place I work at (The College Ave Deli!!-if you spend your money there you create a job for me :] ), hopefully win a Kate Spad bag from here-if I did I could finally cross off something in my bucket list book-hopefully win more giveaways (I can be greedy can't I?), participate in a a record holding dodgeball event, extravadance and a million other things before the day is through. I just hope I have time to throw in a few spurts of arts and crafts. Today is going to be one long day, good thing I started it off admiring my new Chacos and looking at Russ's photography.

p.s. My heart is always happy when I see regulars come into my work and just be full of smiles and good conversations, especially after I have had to deal with class A jerks. Ladies, dont encourage obnoxious and rude behavior by dating these boys. And guys, dont encourage obnoxious and rude behavior by being their friend. Kthnaks.

xoxo

1 comment:

RUSS said...

Hey! cool! Hahah thanks again!