Thursday, January 27, 2011

The last thing I watched (I really wish)

Have you ever heard of the Life In A Day Project? It's phenomenal. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. And I missed the premiere.... The brilliant director Kevin Macdonald and a wonderful team created the idea of having people all over the world record their life on July 24, 2010 and submit the recording on YouTube. They then took and composed a 90 minute film depicting the life of the world, through the eyes of the world. I will keep you posted as soon as I find out when we will be able to view this again.



It is something like this that I want to do. I am so inspired by the world, and the world does help me. I, in return, want to give back. I want to inspire and help the world. I have no idea how just yet, but I promise to get there. I am doing it with baby steps. I am trying to be me and shine for those around me, hopefully sparking something on the way. I just hope one day I can do something world wide. I don't want the fame or the fortune. I just want to create. Thankfully, I am surrounded by some very inspiring and world-changing people. I send my appreciation out to all that make a difference everyday, making the world a more beautiful and better place. I will make a difference (and keep at it everyday), I promise.

No comments: