Saturday, January 29, 2011

I would not trade places with anyone

Everyone has a great life. There are people who I do sometimes wish I could trade places with, just to do what they do and have their talent for a day (like the people over at TOMS or any given explorer/adventurer-like Indiana Jones-or any photographer) Anywho, I love my life. I really do. I am being productive (getting my stuff done to turn in for China!) I finally got money from school (which is now all gone because of my school debts-but I'm not in debt anymore)! Last night I had my first skittles bowling. For those who were just as niave as I, you get a bag of skittles (or M&Ms) and you assign each color a funny and ridiculous move. Example: green=granny backwards bowl; pink=sweetheart hug; purple=robot moves; red= through date's legs; so on and so on. Get really creative, it makes it way more fun!Did I mention we also got to play cosmic??

I went with these lovely ladies (old roommates reunited!)And Amanda found out she is having a baby boy! Hello craft time for this one!


Also, after I got home, was given a pack of cards for a momento of last night (and just a thought have a bruise as evidence I biffed hard walking to Amanda's apartment and brought down someone with me-sorry Carisa you are not the only one I take out when we fall on the ice) I met a pretty tall kid. He is in the white shirt. Guess how tall he is. 6'9"!!! Don't believe me? The guy next to him is 6'2", and I'm 5'4". He makes us all look like dwarfs. I want to point out when I jump, I cant reach the ceiling most of the time. He palms it.

No comments: