Monday, January 31, 2011

I LOVE...!

Yes that is me, I have always loved photo shoots :]
  • the little signs God gives me in my life to let me know I am on the right track
  • getting closer to turning in my application for teaching in China
  • getting closer to getting my Associates (don't worry I am going to finish with my bachelors!)
  • journal writing
  • blogging
  • reading about how important life is on this Earth
  • being a woman (and inspirational talks by church leaders about it)
  • having a good FHE group
  • cookies
  • chocolate from Poland that pops in your mouth like pop rocks
  • drinking water (especially the sparkly kind :])
  • planners-the reminder that remindes me to remember to do something
  • running into old friends and talking about the adventures of life
  • watching Young Victoria, making up secret clubs (because we don't always have to act our age) and speaking in english accents with the girls next door
  • mumus (yes they are for grandmas, and yes they are the most comfortable things to wear to bed)
  • sunshine
  • being reminded to look for the details in everyday life
  • and with that the idea that I am going to start the 365 project tomorrow!

I have to say, I love my life. Do you love yours?


*photo by Nirantha