Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pet peeves and things that just touch my heart

Pet Peeves:
1. rude people
2. mockery
3. selfishness
4. insensitivity
5. judgements
6. unwanted obnoxiousness
7. being purposefully hurtful
8. fraud
9. theft
10. lying
I do still believe this world is a good place, don't get me wrong, it's just those few things above seem to be something I have seen a frequently in the past week. The world is not all going to ruin, there is still all sorts of love and kindness that can be found around every corner.

Now here is a story that just touches my heart. I do not know this lovely lady personally, but I was introduced to her blog a couple of days ago. Her story is one about strength and love. I would recommend reading it. Find it here.

Today seems to be a day that I am reading stories that just make my heart happy, sad, and really just go on one big emotional roller coaster ride. From blogs to books to homework assignments. Today, I do feel.

*Photo by Kylynn

No comments: