Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

Last night I got to cross off yet another thing from my to do list! Amanda and Eric set up a date to go shooting. The triple date consisted of Amanda & Eric, Kylynn & Josh, and Me & Erik (Eric's friend-yes there are a lot of Erics up here in Idaho...) I shot 3 clay disks! And it was my first time! I used two really big guns that had major kick (yes I am a girl and do not know the name of guns). I looked at my arm today and low and behold I have two bruises! Not really note worthy and you cannot really tell that they are. I am not sure if I should be proud of them because I don't know if it is a sign that I am not good at holding a gun or if I am just weak..... Anywho, I did enjoy shooting the guns and my camera the whole time :]

^The epitome of me and Amanda, pre-shooting!

^The clay disks we shot at

^The couple that won the shooting match...they hit 4 out of 5 disks

^Me shooting for the first time!

^My favorite gun, it had the most kick tho.....

^Look I captured them as soon as they were shooting! Look at the smoke!

^Boys and their toys

^Tag teaming the disk pulling, BFFAE!

^TEEN GIRL SQUAD! I mean Ni Hao from Amanda, Kylynn and I!

2 comments:

D & C Larson said...

I remember going shooting when I lived in the Burg- fun times! I love your blog girl! It is super cute! Enjoy BYUI for me, it seems like I haven't been there in FOREVER!

Anna Goose Monster said...

Thanks Courtney! I will enjoy it as much as possible just for you! I hope all is going well for you with school too!