Saturday, February 5, 2011

Very Special Indeed

Today was a very special day.
Today my friend Lauren was baptized. At the same time I was walking home from work, she was being baptized. I prayed the whole walk home, sending my love and support. When I got home, I attempted to skype with my family after the baptism-which really means I could see and hear them perfectly, but they could not see me at all or hear me half the time. It was so wonderful to see everyone gathered in my home back in Arizona. It was very touching. The missionaries had even prepared a special song just for her. Sadly, as they were about to sing this lovely tune, my skype cut out and would not reconnect for awhile...I am sad I missed this time, but I do need to report that I am overyly happy too. My heart swells with joy to know my dear friend has found the gospel and my family was there to love and care for her as much as I do. They are some of the most special people in my life.

No comments: