Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey you, yes you!

I want to start this little questionaire with a story of one of the many adventures I traveled on today:

Tanya, this sweet girl in the purple shared my enthusiasm today. I told her I saw President Clark and I have always wanted to take a picture with him. Hey, he is pretty much famous here OK. As I am telling her I saw him in the MC, she got all excited and encouraged racing up the stairs of the library to meet him in person. As I stop to get out my camera, she is keeping an eye on this couple. As I am balancing a camera, backpack and jacket in my arms she exclaims suddenly, "They are walking away! I'm going to chase after them!" So she books it. I am trying to catch up when she turns around and whispers to me "I'm going to yell his name right now". Which she does. And that is where this adventure ends happily. We got to chat and take a picture with the president and his wife. It was another great day.

Now on to the questions!

Do any of you know Sammy? Because he is a dang blasted genius in the business world, in my personal opinion. He owns this hamburger joint in Provo and Rexburg named Sammy's, and let me tell you the man knows what he is doing. He is brilliant at marketing! I have been observing the tactics of this restaurant, and it just blows my mind how everything works. If I could do an internship with this team of brilliant people, I would in a heart beat.

Is it possible just to shadow everyone I admire for the rest of my life? As in that be my job for the rest of my life: a permanent intern. I'm serious. Can you imagine all the things you could learn just by living in the shadow of cultures and people you admired? I could learn 20 languages, history, symbolism, music, sewing, arts, climbing, yoga, flying, photography, business tactics, anything my heart desired just by watching and doing as they do.

Anyone know of a place where I could trade my camera in to get a lower price on a better one and then buy it? Because I want a new Canon camera.

Do you know of any good books that tell what each flower means? Because my new obsession is flower symbolism.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!

No comments: