Sunday, January 23, 2011

This year's bucket list

I have a book of things I want to do in this short life. Now I have a list to do before this year is over.
- get my associates!
-be better at blogging (as in decorating and what-nots)
-save up some money for future world trips (yes I have a couple planned)
-to go along with that, finding a job would be very nice indeed
- read all the scriptures (Boook of Mormon, D&C, Pearl of Great Price, Old Testament, New Testamen-yup ALL of them!)
-go to China!
-decide on a major...seriously I need to decide.
-learn how to make crepes
-actually have craft sunday! which does mean I need to start getting inspirations and get supplies to do them
-Become a master thrift store junkie
-sew better, seriously my skills are in need of some polishing up
-make flower headbands like crazy (possibly sell? only time will tell.)
-hike somewhere new
-do more photo walks
-learn to crochet or knitt
-go to Festival of Colors
-make rootbeer
-actually find my mantra
-work out religiously...or close to it
-fall in love with poetry even more

This year I will do things I say I am going to do, and I will have fun!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo in other words... you will be coming over saturday to make crepes, come thrifting with me, go on a hike with me, I'll teach you how to knit on our way to festival of colors and you are coming to mackels? oh and I have root beer extract if you want to make some homemade rootbeer floats sometime :) oh and you can come climb with me once a week...and come to the gym with me :). um just come live with me actually haha.

Anna Goose Monster said...

Wow Cambra, who knew you could fufill my life to the fullest??!! I think with all of this stuff I am just going to have to come sleep on your couch and wait for you to come home like a puppy so we can do all of this!