Monday, January 24, 2011

A letter for the best friend


To my dearest friend,

You have stolen a piece of my heart. Actually, I willingly gave it to you in our friendship. I hope you keep it forever, and take care of it. You are one special person. You have seen me cry, you have seen me laugh. You have seen me be rude and a wench. You have seen me be caring and full of love for the world. You have helped me become who I am because you have been a good example. You have taught me knew skills and taken me on wonderful adventures. I always need a friend like you because well, you are a great person-plain and simple. You help me pick out what to wear. You play games with me. You encourage me to be a creep and a freak. And you help me get over boys when situations aren't turning out. I appreciate you convincing me I will not be a hag for the rest of my life. I enjoy every dance party and every song sung in the car.I am glad we share hardy laughs and just as hard cry sessions. You are among my most cherished memories. I am glad we get each other and that we have crossed paths. You are my best friend forever and ever...

Sincerely your friend,
Anna

1 comment:

Bobi said...

I love this I can't tell you how much it touched me. Thanks for posting it.