Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One year better? I sure do hope so!

That is right! This past sunday was the day that marked nineteen wonderful years of being on this Earth. My loving, best friend Amanda threw me a surprise party!



This one is just for kicks. I can't help but make ridiculous faces, even in most natural state-laughing! Thanks James for helping out Amanda by distracting me with bike rides before hand!


My voodoo balloon that Amanda made :] It has curly hair, asain make up and the necklace that Jackie gave me for my birthday-my twin for life!



Intense balloon war! We ended up racing them off the balcany :]


The most delicious three layer cake a girl could ask for. Thanks to Amanda, this waterfall of frosting in the midst of crumbling cake was the best birthday cake!


With Buddah on top! Now that completes everything :]


The roommates! (most of them anyways)


Todd-The best guy friend up here.

Now here I go living another year! It is going to be yet another awesome year!

No comments: