Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why can't I get a degree in Random??

It's set in stone now. I know where I'm going to live, who I'm going to live with, when and how I am getting there, the classes I'm taking, and I have a slight idea what I'm taking up with me.

But........

I just made a list of things I want to learn and do! And I want to learn and do them right now!

  • screen printing
  • leather work
  • welding
  • crochet
  • embroidery
  • wood work
  • origami
  • sowing clothes and other miscellaneous items
  • making clutches and wallets
  • designing shoes
  • creating hats and hair accessories
  • making a drum
  • making a hammock
  • know how to sing some hymns in Spanish
  • quilting
  • paint a couple of pictures
  • make earrings and necklaces
  • longboard

And the list just goes on and on. I am going to be one busy little girl for the next 15 days.....

No comments: