Monday, August 27, 2012

18

The family was in on it. They ran from room to room, bathroom to bathroom to discuss how it went down. I even caught them once planning in a bedroom while I had a baby in my arms (super mom moment). How did this scheming start? When I put on a pair of heels and joked that someone would see me in them and take me on a date. That is when the game started. But I have no complaints because it did lead to a funny and awkward memory about nails, discussions of relating root beer floats and chocolate sundaes to the Gospel, nerf gun wars in the dark and a fit of laughter during Captain America. The 18th day was a memorable one, and it wouldn't have happened unless ze best friend and ze sister-in-law of friend had stepped in to make things happen.


Cheers!

No comments: