Tuesday, August 28, 2012

13

I love to see the temple. Especially right after a sunrise. You know we don't get to appreciate those as much as we should. I was talking to someone dear recently, and I told them if I could be anything in the world, I would be a sunrise. Think of the sense of a new beginning, hope for a new day and happiness it brings. They commented that those are the best because rarely people get to experience such a wonderful phenomenon. If you need to lift your spirits, watch as the sun rises over the horizon and basks the land in its never-ending glow.
The glowing didn't seem to end after the sunset, because that night my neighbors were in the parking lot playing catch with alcohol-drenched, flaming cotton balls. If you ever want to make friends, go out your back door to your neighbors and hold that flaming ball in your hands with them. You will get extra cool points.

 cheers!

No comments: