Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This day for the win!

BEST.DAY.EVER.

Again I will state this fact in a different form.

This could possibly be in the top happiest days of my life.

1st off Lauren told me she is engaged, getting married in the San Diego Temple next April and I am in the wedding (wedding number tres that I will be apart of!!)

2nd I was super productive-waking up at 7:30 am does this-and I customized my own feather earing from my favorite hippie in town.

3rd I got to walk around with Kylynn at the gym to shed some pounds and stress of the day. She is the number one spirit lifter. Having a bad day? Go to her for some great insight.

4th on our way home I kindly collected a mustache poster off of a telephone pole. Score.

5th recieved an annoymous, surprise gift of playdough and glitter glue on our doorstep (my roommates got equally secret sweet gifts)

6th Russell called me and told me he is going to Zimbabwe, Africa on his mission and we will be exchanging gifts from our countries!

Aw I will sleep good tonight :]

Now here are some pictures from this weekend's festival of colors! Holi Krishna!


xoxo

2 comments:

mkylynn said...

Anna is bomb! i loved reading this, i love your insights on life and how your spirit reacts to the world. Anna, you've got a good thing going on.

Julia said...

I read about this tradition in a book recently, how fun!