Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've got a whale of a tale to tell ye lads

List of my life:
  • Yeah remeberer when I said I was getting a guitar to learn how to play? Well, I lied. I got a ukulele instead! It is my new baby. I still have yet to learn anything on it, but do not fear it still gets love from all the random people who have skills and play it as soon as they lay their talented eyes upon it.
  • How many of you are familiar with sarcasm? I am a big fan of it. I use it on the daily. Right now you should be my friend because for the next two weeks I cannot say anything negative, sarcastic or complain. In fact, I can only compliment and say uplifting things. Now, I am a very kind and nice person, don't let those last few sentences mislead you. I am genuinly happy I just happen to love to spice up conversations with sarcasm.
  • Have you ever had a flour fight? I highly recommend it. Just look at how beautiful you become after you have dominated one!

Before:


After:

  • Here is a shout out to Russell for texting me the other day and making me :]
  • Experiencing the blowing up a yogurt will make any night a good one, I promise
  • Can I say if you have a truck covered in mud, you should seriously be my friend
  • I love prank wars!
  • Everyone needs to experience General Conference once in this lifetime
  • I can now check off my list "visitng a giant spud":


  • Got a song dedicated to me and three of the roommates at a luau concert
  • One word songs are a crowd pleaser, take my word for it, especailly if the one word is "flowers" or "brownies" and you had them the object that you sang
  • Just a bit of advice from me to you: yoga and meditation really are liberating
  • Perfectionism is stressful for everyone that is around it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
You are so adorable. Everything on this blog is so very Anna Hayschnes. And I miss you. I'm sad your life plan keeps you from me. But i'm happy you're doing fantastically. We speak soon dahling. It's been much too long. I Love You!

michaela hoenigman said...

Were you being sarcastic when you said you weren't going to be sarcastic? Just checking. You and that potato make a cute couple. Wait I was being sarcastic. Get it?