Saturday, August 7, 2010

Peek-a-boo

I have to record all my firsts on this blog. So please take my hand as I relinquish some of these memories for the public eye to see.

If you ever go to Idaho, I recommend eating at this place. They make a mean sandwich. I had my first one three or so weeks back at Mehallow (of course I don't know the exact spelling) with my good friend Christina after the Best Of show on campus. Side note: This show is the one that set off me actually taking action of my obsession of volunteering at every major show next semester.

I dressed up for my first murder mystery party that I helped decorate for (it was a good bargain, five hours of my time for yards of fabric that Todd did not want anymore-mumu here I come!)

Did you know I went to Yellowstone and recieved some major bruising and got to see Ol' Faithful? Well guess what, I did (even though my family likes to not believe me). Look here is the proof fam!
^I circled the spots we jumped off of
^walk along the side of the cliff/mountain and...^JUMP! (that is not any of us who went. I know, I know slightely creepy but how else was I supposed to show everyone what we did? I had no other options!)
^Hello Ol' Faithful!

My first year of college is officially over! I am a sophomore, hear me roar!

^The best roommates I had yet! (First and last picture of us three together being unmarried!)

I went rock climbing in a gym for the first time with Russell and Rob. I went bouldering and got my first "flappers"-peeled skin that flaps around on your fingers.

Was a bride's maid for the first and hopefully not the last time! Amanda Roundy is now Amanda Lynn Peterson! It makes me happy and she was a beautiful bride. Congratulations Eric and Amanda, may your life be prosperous and full of eternal love!

^This is my art, my calling, and yes you can call me to do art on your face too. It was my first time doing make up for a wedding! I helped enhance Amanda's beauty and some of the bride's maids. It was also my first time mass producing flowers for hair. I made 18 of them (the ones that I am wearing were in every person's hair in the bridal party.)
^Yum yum, beautiful cake!
^ This is our classic pose :]

I experienced Jump Street for the first time. Rob and Russell have been going there religiously for quiet some time, and decided to share this room full of trampolines with Kelsey and I. I landed my first front flip, but failed with my back flips...
^ Our Asian meditation pose mid-air-fail...

I recently have learned to be grateful for feet. They are very important! And when you can only scruff along with one leg (yes I am having a Lil' Brudder week) you realize that they are not gross but the best part of your body HA. Do not fear, I did not loose my foot, it is just temporarily out of order due to a quick fix.

Thank you for taking this time to know my life better, you may now exit. But before you go please take the time and listen to Fruit Jam by Leah Nobel. Embrace it and love it. Kthanksbye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

two things:

when are we opening our etsy store/getting together to collaborate on what we are going to make

and

why am I not living in that room made of trampolines?!!? i want to go there!

Anna Goose Monster said...

Response to your two statements:

one you tell me, we need to start mass producing objects ASAP to sell!!

two come to Arizona and I will have you live there for a day! Or at least two hours (really that is all you need before you cannot go on anymore) haha

Anonymous said...

fruit jam. YES!